COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
For example, when a person applies for life insurance we may ask for permission to get information from insurance support organizations such as the Medical Information Bureau and consumer reporting agencies. We may also obtain information as we process customer transactions. The information we collect through our Web site and offline includes:
such as Name, Date of Birth, Telephone Number, Email Address, Address and Demographic Data.
THIRD PARTY PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information from you about your contacts or friends:
• First and last name
They may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information for business purposes, such as
• contacting you regarding the products or services in which you have expressed an interest.
• processing applications and claims,
• servicing your business,
• responding to your questions and concerns,
• improving our Web site and marketing efforts, and
• offering you other products and services.
We share the information with others who provide services to help us process or administer our business.
We may share information under the following circumstances:
• with medical examiners who help us underwrite life insurance applications
• with service providers such as third parties who help us process claims or print our customer statements, an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf, and an employment company to assist us with our hiring. We require that our service providers limit their use of the information and keep it confidential, and will share the personal information you provide only as necessary for the third party to provide that service
• when we have the customer’s prior permission
• when we are allowed or required by law to disclose it, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, or
• if Seniors Choice Benefits Group is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
We may share information with other companies to offer customers other financial products and financial services that may be of interest to them.
However, you have the right to tell us that you do not want us to share any information with these companies. This right is known as the right to “opt out.” You may opt out at any time by sending us a written request to the address below. Even if you opt out we may still disclose information as allowed or required by law.
We will not share information with anyone else unless:
• we have the customer’s permission, or
• we are allowed or required by law to disclose it.
In certain situations, Seniors Choice Benefits Group may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
How Can I Unsubscribe From Seniors Choice Benefits Group Communications?
We will occasionally send you newsletters and information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. We will use your name and email address to send these emails to you.
You may unsubscribe or opt out of these communications at any time by sending us a written request or by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each of the email communications you receive. Even if you unsubscribe we may still disclose information as allowed or required by law.
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not unsubscribe from these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
How Can I Contact You for Information?
Seniors Choice Benefits Group, LLC